Each reviewer will be assigned a numbered manuscript
to review. Reviewers should
follow the following guidelines when reviewing manuscripts:
- Give estimates of the scientific value of the
- Indicate whether the writing is clear, concise,
- If you are recommending revisions, please be as
specific as possible.
- Avoid personal comments.
- Indicate specifically whether descriptions of methods,
tables of data, etc. should be reduced or eliminated.
- Is the manuscript likely to be of interest to the
broad readership of Nanoscape?
- Are the conclusions adequately supported?
- Are the literature references appropriate and correct?
- Are hazardous procedures clearly defined